Introduction to Mindfulness-A Four Week Journey
Feeling overwhelmed and looking to build more resilience?
Come join us for a four-week Introduction to Mindfulness class.
This introductory course will cover:
- What is Mindfulness Meditation?
- Working with emotions.
- Cultivating kindness for others and for yourself.
- Bringing mindfulness into your world.
By enrolling in this course, participants can expect to:
- Enhance resilience: Grow your skills to remain grounded in difficult situations.
- Promote stress management: Acquire tools to manage stress and difficult emotions.
- Cultivate presence: Foster awareness and acceptance with whatever is taking place in your life.
Are you ready to grow your resilience and ability to cope with whatever is happening? Come join us to learn skills for a more intentional life.
Class meets for 4 Thursdays
March 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th.
In-kind donations are accepted at the time of the class.
Meet Kathleen Caron, a mindfulness teacher who wants to help you become more resilient and happier. Kathleen understands the challenges we face every day in this modern and sometimes crazy world.
Struggling with a stressful job, Kathleen’s first journey into mindfulness was through a Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MSBR) program. Seeing the difference it has made, she’s taking a two-year mindfulness teacher training program.
Kathleen taught leadership, quality, and IT courses over her career. Using down-to-earth, she teaches in a practical and sometimes humorous way. She believes the best educational program is one where everyone has fun learning new skills.
Kathleen holds an MBA. She is certified as a Six Sigma Black Belt, Project Management Professional (PMP), and Certified Public Accountant (CPA).