100state Director of Community and Programming
100state is Wisconsin’s largest and leading coworking space in community innovation and entrepreneurship. More than just a space, 100state provides entrepreneurs with the tools, community, and support they need start and scale their passions into a reality. The Director of Community and Programming resides at 100state’s core to build and drive a thriving community of socially conscious entrepreneurs and problem solvers.
What we’re looking for:
Candidates for this position will be highly personable self-starters with a love of a fast paced work environment and hungry for an opportunity to leave their mark on a dynamic, growing community. They should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, enjoy working independently and managing their own projects, and be highly comfortable juggling competing priorities and community needs.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be available in person and online on a consistent basis for general member questions/needs/support;
- Manage inbound space, event, and membership requests;
- Coordinate and manage fob registry system with building management;
- Maintain membership database and sales pipeline;
- Manage space usage and reservations;
- Develop and lead community and professional programming across a wide range of topics and industries;
- Set and measure goals and metrics around programming developed in the space;
- Market events, resources, and benefits to both internal and external community;
- Work with executive staff to determine relevant grant funding for potential programming
- Lead 100state’s internal and external communications, marketing, and online engagement;
- Manage events calendars and related content; and
- Create and monitor communication and photographic content on website and social media platforms to showcase 100state resources, facilities, communities, events, etc.
Components for success:
- Managing many hats at once is critical. You should be a practical, creative, fast-thinker, and empowered by the knowledge that this community is counting on you.
- You are results and process driven, highly organized is your default setting
- You are highly personable and love meeting new people, networking, and bringing people together.
- Ability to lift minimum of 50lbs
- High school diploma (or GRE equivalent), Associates or Bachelor Degree preferred
- You are trustworthy, communicative, and abel to keep your cool in unexpected situations or when plans change.
- You are an out of the box thinker who does not let limited resources prevent you from achieving your goals.
- Marketing and/or content creation
- Proficient in word, excel, powerpoint
- Customer support or member management
- Familiarity with Madison’s startup ecosystem