What is 100state?
100state is non profit entity created to help our community solve problems. We are a community and home for problem solvers, creatives, and entrepreneurs. We inspire collaboration and create connections to unleash our community’s potential. It all started when a group of entrepreneurs, who were working out of a train car on W. Washington Ave, moved to 100 State Street to build an even larger community of problem solvers. Since its inception on June 7, 2013, 100state has grown rapidly, connecting members to opportunities and challenges by hosting brainstorms, creating events to encourage collaboration, and providing an inspiring environment. Recently, we moved to an even bigger space across the street at 30 W. Mifflin St. and now offer work space for our members on the entire 6th floor above the Veterans Museum.
Please consider helping 100state empower our members to pursue their passion, create economic and community impact, and make Madison the most vibrant city in the world.
- Recognition on our wall of sponsors
- Logo included in every newsletter
- Access to conference rooms
- Free pro membership for 2 people
- Logo / name on 100state website
- Communication and events, including our monthly Town Hall
- Official sponsor of one 100state event
- Complimentary 100state two-hour problem-solving soiree
- Five hours of innovation consulting
- Highlight in our monthly newsletter that reaches over 2000 people
- And all the benefits of Organizational Membership
- Official sponsor of every 100state event
- A project named for your support (e.g. “…powered by [your name]”)
- Naming rights to a conference room
- Ten hours of innovation consulting
- And all the benefits of the other sponsor levels