Book Discussion: We Wished We Had Known Vol 2
Join us for an exclusive book discussion on Tuesday, February 6th, from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM, where we’ll delve into the collective wisdom of 6 authors from the book, “We Wished We Had Known, Vol 2”.
Hear firsthand from these experienced consultants as they:
- Share the insights and strategies outlined in their chapters
- Discuss the journey of writing and its impact on their lives
- Engage in an interactive Q&A session with the audience
Whether you’re a seasoned business owner, a budding entrepreneur, or an aspiring professional, this event will provide you with invaluable knowledge to navigate the complexities of the business world.
Panel of Authors
- Hollie Hollister, Founder H Cubed Group LLC
- Heather vonOesen Dean, Founder Creative Across the Curriculum, LLC
- Jamie Perez Founder Beyond Words Productions
- Jazmyn Appleton Chef and Manager of Entrepreneurial Opportunities, Progress Center for Black Women
- Laura Beck Founder Wa’am Writes
- MJ Reiners Founder and CEO of Summerland Education
Purchase the book HERE
Register today and secure your spot for this enriching discussion!